Saturday, December 24, 2011

The Hunt

Each year the three of us set out to find that ever elusive perfect Christmas Tree.  By set out, I mean go to the local u-cut farm and traverse the field for a nicely groomed Noble!!  I have learned over the last few years that this is no simple task for my wife.  We could spend days out there looking at trees!  This year we had Bryson strapped into the hiking pack and riding on my back.  I was hopeful that he would be a good reason to hurry things along, oh and the 35 degree weather.  All-in-all, it only took us about an hour and a half this year...and we ended up getting the first tree that we tagged, after looking at about 20 others of course!  Along the we had a some good laughs, great pictures, and created some new memories.  Even though I grumble a little about the time and can't feel my toes by the end, I look forward to the tree hunt each year.



No comments:

Post a Comment